Friday, October 12, 2007

but...

I forgot to say that I find Goodreads awkward to use. I do not think it's designed well. So often websites will have 3 ways to do one thing and no way that you can find at all to do another. Have been unable to upload a photo onto my profile, for example, and find it v difficult to navigate back to my own page.
Speaking of photos, have been having trouble posting photos on this blog, too, after smooth going in the beginning. Now, every photo I choose seems to have copyright or size or some other issue prohibiting its appearance in my blog. Have I been blogenated?
Blog - the thing itself
blogger - one who does it
blogenate - to have one's blog blocked, blacklisted, or erased
blog-oed - blottoed by a blog
blogated - when you've been blogged by someone
blogacious - like a really swell blog
bloggened - unpleasantly overwhelmed by a blog; may result in headache
oblogged - feeling indebted (willingly or unwillingly) to a blog
blodgened - like blog-oed, hit by a blog
time's up

No comments: